Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

Love Your Nose

"There are no ugly noses, only people whom one likes or dislikes." 

(Bernhard Čarre Naso)


When I was a student I knew a girl who had a rather big but thereby beautiful nose: the nose gave her face expression and character. After years, I met her by accident. She seemed familiar but I did not recognize her. The reason for this was that she had a nose correction done. An impressive nose had turned into an insignificant nose. However, her facial expression and character was completely changed. At that time  I thought to myself „ Shame about the beautiful nose “However I kept this to myself, as I did not wish to irritate the girl. I do not know whether she became happier with the new nose. I felt quite guilty, since I should have told her that years ago. As an excuse I have to add: She did not have the nose correction done because of me. Therefore I wrote and drew this book about the nose and the intention to tell people to stand by their nose, since for me there is nothing like an ugly nose only people whom one likes or dislikes. 
 








v

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen